Tuesday 13 November 2007

Further updates 13.11.2007

Well I am still fit free. Been a few weeks now so I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything has settled down.

It is my husband's birthday today. My Mum and Dad babysat and we went for a ramble in the Pennines. I am absolutely shattered this evening. I am soooo unfit compared to before the pregnancy. However we used to g walking most weekends before Rhiannon. 12 mile hikes clambering around the Lake District.

Today felt more like I was staggering around with legs made of lead. Still I am out of practise. We still climbed over 600 metres and walked about 8 miles so I am not that unfit. I could do with more practise but we can't leave Rhiannon too long. She is far to addictive and I miss her

I am waiting for some copies of the weekly news to be sent to me as the article I did the phone interview for should be in this weeks edition. Unless I turned out to be too boring and they dropped me.

Well that is all for now.

Lisa

:-)

1 comment:

Val said...

Hi Lisa my name is Val (samuel) and I read with interest your article in the wrexham mail and have finally find the time to drop you a comment I hope!! I too suffered from peti mal epilepsy when i was pregnant some 22 years ago and also went on to have another child who is 19. My advice to you would be to stay positive and obliously with a supportive family you will manage to bring up your little girl without any set backs. As your little girls i suggest you be trueful with her and you will find that she too will recognise the signs and help you, my two children have no signs of having epilepsy and my son is in university and my daughter at college. Also in 2001 I had surgery for tempro lobe epilepsy which was a success as i have not had a seizure since although i am still taking tegretole retard, and in 2006 I passed my driving test (age 53) so who knows, please do not hesitate to get in touch at samueval@yahoo.co.uk

See you val